Friday, October 12, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Msculine At The Turning Of The Ages cont.

As a direct reflection of a man's Soul’s higher wisdom, the Awakened Sacred Masculine has learned to live in the potent power of gratitude. The more grateful he is in his life, the more the Universe gives him things to be grateful for.
 
He also lives by conscious intention. As with gratitude, what he focuses on in his life, he knows he will create. When a man consciously, purposefully and consistently lives from his Heartspace, attunes to his Soul and aligns with the qualities of the Sacred, he comes to embody the Awakened Sacred Masculine.
 
In order to begin embodying the Sacred, I had to learn to consciously attend to my basic physical and emotional self care needs. I do this by nurturing the parts of myself I have always expected and demanded the world take care of for me.
 
I've found that in order to be comfortable in my body and relaxed in my life, I had to first identify and then consciously and consistently attend to my basic, self-care needs, which I call my ´constitutionals.´ These are the handful of daily and weekly activities I alone am responsible for that always keep me healthy, centered and sane.
 
If I don't meet and attend to these place inside with conscious awareness each and every day, I begin to feel needy, vulnerable and agitated - I begin looking outside of my self to have others meet them for me. Ha, as if!
 
This is not a very good thing, in fact, it always leads to expetations unmet and frustration to follow. Through much trial and error, the Awakened Sacred Masculine has learned to hold his Heart and his balls safely in his own hands. It is soley up to us to be responsable for our own self-care needs.
 
A man who has learned to do this creates a calmness that permeates this life, giving those he encounters, especially women, a greater sense of emotional safety and ease. Because he not longer struggles with himself, he no longer projects his unrest upon others.
 
 
These non-negotiable activities and attitudes - my constitutionals - specifically address the various areas of my life I have to properly maintain in order to be happy and function properly - my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects. From a holistic standpoint, when I address any one of these elements, all other areas are directly enhanced as well.
 
 

No comments: