Saturday, October 13, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Mascuine At The Turning Of The Ages cont.

For instance, because my spiritual practice is central to my life, I need to sit quietly in meditation each and every day, especially upon waking and before sleep, although when necessary, taking little breath break, time-outs during the day. This connects me into my Soul stream, allowing me to reference myself from my higher spiritual awareness and not just through my ego personality which is primarily based in temporal 3D reality.
 
I am careful with what I eat along with what I read. Each are forms of nutrition I take in to feed my body and my mind and have to be harmonious with what feels uplifting and good to me. I need to stretch and move by body each and every day. My yoga practice and cardiovascular exercise are essential in keeping me comfortable in my body and balanced in my emotions.
 
Because deep breathing helps cleanse the emotional body, I find alternating running, swimming or bicycle riding five or so days a week an essential element in keeping my body strong and emotions clear and smooth. These self care practices allow me to create and cultivate my own internal balance system in my daily life.
 
In times of stress, uncertainty or insecurity, I have learned to rely on the connection to my Soul to help create stability and balance. Out of necessity, I have developed my internal guidance system to help Self-reference, self-regulate and self-regenerate myself to always bring me back into personal harmony.
 
To effectively do this and begin embodying the Awakened Sacred Masculine in my life, I have had to take complete responsibility of my thoughts, emotions and actions. No one else has control over me to 'make' me act in any way I don't consciously choose. This alone is my responsibility.
 
In this way, I am becoming a master of my internal reality, allowing me to act with a calm, self-assurance. And in the 2012 Gateway we're all in, this is absolutely necessary and essential. I know I was built, trained, mentored and groomed for these times. In order to be of the highest use now I have to attend to my own harmony and balance.
 
In order to awaken to the Sacred within my self, I have to connect to It as often as I possibly can. To do this, I have to be as clear as possible and as stress-free and available to align with my Higher Self, giving me the guidance to steer into and through the chaos in the world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I began to function more self responsably in these ways, the unspoken disappointment and resentment I often felt, began to lessen.
 
 

No comments: