Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Masculine At The Turning Of The Ages

We're going live! Up until now, I've been reprinting experts from my upcoming book Awakening The Sacred Masculine At The Turning Of The Ages and while in this blogs inception it's been important to keep the info flow moving, as I've placed these passages here, while rereading them, I've felt them a bit flat or rather, essay-like. No real zip or life spark transmission happening. And after all, if it don't got no swing, it don't mean a thing! 

The whole motivation behind writing this blog is to bring through and manifest this Awakened Sacred Masculine frequency, the embodiment of the Sacred into my life and in turn, the lives of others that this touches and appeals to. 

As with the As Above, So Below mysteries, the most profound and Sacred aspects of the Beloved are also manifest in the most mundane and simplest expressions of human experience. The Divine is found in the day to day small moments of our lives - or better be. It is always and only here & now where my living doorway to the Divine lives. I have no further to look than the daily unfolding events of my life to see, feel and experience most intimately my connection to the Sacred within.

And this is from where I'll write this blog from ... Hey baby - it's NYC.
I've been here since mid-July, coming from Sedona AZ to flat-sit for a client/friend in Red Hook, Brooklyn. I first visited NY in April/May on the invitation of a woman I'd met and worked with in the beginning of this year. She was on a personal retreat in Sedona at the time and along with working together twice while there, she requested a long-distance or absentee session after returning to the city.

It was after this last powerful session when she invited me to come to NYC to work with her 1 on 1 for two weeks along with a number of her close friends and associates. From this connection I met the woman who in turn invited me to come and house sit for two months this Summer. As always, timing is everything.

While being in NYC in the glorious Spring, I knew my next Soul stop was to come here and finally launch the Awakening the Sacred Masculine work. 

And this leads into a bit of back-story ... I've been dancing with this whole 'Awakening The Sacred Masculine' business for over 17 yrs now. I was first introduced and initiated in this work in Sedona back in 1997. I was in the first group of men who had entered into the Awakening The Priest Process, an extension or reflection of the Awakening The Priestess Process that had been designed and developed by Nicole Christine.

This most amazing woman had brought this awakening process through a number of years earlier while working ongoingly with woman in Tucson AZ. 

... to be cont ... 








No comments: