Saturday, October 27, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Masculine Intro In My Life

Whether a Soul contract to be fulfilled or just my peaked interest in the next best thing, as soon as I heard about Awakening The Sacred Masculine, I was in. As an empath and highly intuitive person, I immediately felt the power and potential in this pursuit and felt I was born to carry this Presence. At least my Soul was. My personality quickly learned there was a whole lot more involved to all this than previously mentioned.

In fact, Nicole Christine, my mentor, was fairly vague about the whole 'Shadow' business and although not glossed over, no one can ever really say in advance that every single morsel of hidden shit within would have to be faced and embraced in order to proceed through the gates of Awakening The Sacred in me. There have been no stones left unturned and no excuses good enough or protests strong enough to turn back the tide of this awakening process. It has been relentless.

Like agreeing to run the full marathon without actually having already done so, the catchy and Spiritually glamorous appeal of this process didn't foretell that this was the ultra of all ultras and I would have to go to battle within my self for many years to claim any prize. And the prize wasn't anything as fetching as I'd believed or subsequently hoped for either.

A well known channel was once asked if the consciousness that came through her always told us the truth and we were more than surprised to hear 'No. We only tell what we think you need to hear in order to progress along your path.' Good thing too. How many of us - the few that actually sign up to do this awakening work in the first place - would actually proceed if we knew ahead of time what was in store? Hard pressed to find many applicants we'd be.

It just too damn difficult to face our deepest illusions, over and over again, day in day out - this being the price of admission to Heaven that is always written into the Awakening Contract we all eventually have to sign and complete. However, the Angelic scribes who wrote this document used sneaky invisible ink when we first signed up. It's hard enough getting willing participants as it is.

I imagine this may all sound a bit too dramatic (facing all your deepest illusions within yourself and all) and I empathize with you and yet, the reason there are so few people on this planet who are actually well balanced, healthy, happy, whole and living their lives in gratitude and joy is proof positive on this point. It doesn't take a clairvoyant to see how many of us in the collective we still appear to be buried, mired and stuck in very dysfunctional behaviors. And for many, that's on a good day.

I've long abandoned watching TV or reading the newspapers. It's just too fking depressing seeing how blindingly stupid so many of us act. I mean really.

But again, Spirit has an absurdly long memory when it comes to us honoring our Soul contracts and always holds us accountable to the pronouncements we make in times of duress or while in sincere prayer mode. I've so often wondered what was I thinking to ask to walk this walk of Awakening The Sacred Masculine anyway? Why in the world did I agree to do this? What in the world was in it for me and who was I to assume I could actually pull this off after all?

The brutal truth was that 'I' couldn't. And herein lies the whole skinnied down formula of this highly shamanic and alchemical process. You gotta die to the small of you to reach the heights your Souls live in. Ouch! In order to progress, I had to be at least willing to put my self - 'Keith Gregory' into the hot, cold and everything in between fires of transformation. Nothing less would do. This has indeed been my experience.

Tomorrow - Tales From The Dark Side.

... to be continued ...








No comments: