Friday, October 26, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Masculine At The Turning Of The Ages

This is the ultimate expression and act of our courage and of Self Love - to give up the entire notion of having reached or even wanting to reach any Spiritual goal at all. As long as there's a Spiritual seeking towards any 'thing' outside of us, there's a separation of not having and being in touch with our Essential nature in the first place. In some respects, paradoxically, the very act of seeking awareness denotes the belief we aren't already aware just as we are. 

In my experience, the seduction factor for any of us, especially men who begin accessing our Soul's power and generating the Spiritual force herein, is enormous. It's just too tempting not to reach too far into the cookie jar and get our hands stuck inside. It's a very tricky thing and a snag that has tripped up many an aspirant ...

What I saw in Sedona within myself and other men who were touching into their Sacred Self is the higher the frequency of Light, the finer the frequency of illusion. As a result of years of getting my ego's ass kicked, my Spiritual intention isn't just to be filled with Light, rather also empty or transparent of my ego personality getting in the way and claiming all the credit. 

Over the lifetimes this is what always got in my way and eventually brought me falling back hard to the ground. Back in 1998 when I first thought I was ready to teach how to Awaken The Sacred Masculine and personally already the embodiment of the Sacred Masculine, was when I first began to believe my press about what others also thought of how good or deserving I was to carry the mantel, was when I got caught up in the drama loop all over again.

For me (up until now), there has always been a quality of the tragic in all this. However and whenever I believed and thought I was really ready to step out to share this information, I hit up against the realization that I just wasn't ready after all. I was still going through the motions, trying to convince myself I was more than I was.  

And here lived the snag in me - as long as I used this work to feel better about myself, then I still wasn't clear enough to actually embody the Sacred Masculine anything. As long as I needed to be approved, validated and Loved by others for doing this work, I wasn't capable of stepping out with it. 

Again, the ever present element of Divine paradox at play. Only when I gave it all would I get it all. Or not. It was all too familiar. The closer I got to my destination the farther I slip slided away and has played out over and over again throughout the years. Since '98, I've been asked and invited by 5 or 6 different conscious, competent and powerful women to co-create together, bringing the Sacred Masculine and Feminine along side in a workshop form. 

Each and evey time I ended up backing out for some apparently justifiable reason, always because I wasn't really ready within my self. It has been Heart breakingly disappointing for me to keep falling short and letting down the feminine, all over again ... this too has been a ticket of admission to Spiritual sovereignty - of releasing the archetypal overlay that I had carried for lifetimes of the wounded masculine. So man of us men are still on the proverbial cross, personalizing the millennia old myth and needing to relentlessly punish ourselves for our original sin of being male.

I've learned the price of admission into the Sacred anything is profound empowered humility. I had to come to know I was It without needing to convince anyone else I was. This understanding is the stuff Spiritual sagas are made of. The time, wear and tear it's taken to empty out in this respect has been the beast of a Blessing and 100% worth all the pain, trauma drama experienced along the way.

... to be continued ...








No comments: