Sunday, October 7, 2012

Awakening The Sacred Masculine At The Turning Of The Ages cont.

The Sacred manifests in a man when his higher, spiritual core values begin expressing through his conscious, masculine nature. These humanity serving values are known as honor, respect and integrity, expressing this intention in his life as impeccably as possible. They are strength of conviction - to serve not just his own needs, rather the highest and greatest good for all concerned.

These qualities are seen in men acting with a committed sense of purpose to be honest and accountable if only by doing what he says and saying what he does. In this respect, it really is very simple.

As a reflection of his higher spiritual, Heart centered consciousness, he acts with kindness, compassion and lives from a deep sense of gratitude. These are the Sacred codes of the modern day Knight of The Round Table, the Knight of the Awakened Heart.

When I became more committed to living with a sense of my Sacred purpose, I realized this is where my spiritual code of honor lives. This personal code is the foundation of my life and the glue that holds it together. Whether or not I always get what I want - I don´t - the way I live is defined by this underlying code - to be honest, accountable and respectful of others, as best I can.

It turns out
what matters most in my life is not so much what I do or even how I do it but the internal core motivation behind my actions themselves. Another way of saying this this, what attitude drives my life and where do my actions come from - from fear or Love?

It all comes down to living with a Heartfelt sense of integrity. Indeed, integrity is non-negotiable. As a man embodying the Awakened Sacred Masculine, this is fundamentally important. 

No comments: