Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Turning Of The Ages Is No Joke

Happy November 1st - Amazing! Can you believe it? With Sandy Storm having just blown through here, leaving many people adversely affected in life changing ways, many loosing homes due to fires and others, their livelihoods and businesses resulting from flooding and wash aways. Whatever we're in the midst of in the final months of this pivotal year of 2012, what I'm left with in the aftermath of this hurricane is how essential it is for me to stay consciously grounded in my open and empowered Heartspace. Now more than ever.

I believe all the consciousness tools I've picked up over the years, evolved and accrued over the many years of my life are the ones I developed in myself to meet the events of these times, here and now. We're no longer playing in the minor league warm up, out-of-town Broadway wanna-be review, we are live and in person on the Big White Way. This Is Showtime.

Whether wishful thinking or due to a deeply imbedded timecode finally set to activate during these times, I feel a quickening that touches the depths, breadth and heights of me. In my perfect world, even a taste of what I've been reading about and hearing for these past 20 plus years (Ascension speaking) may actually come true. However, I also have to believe, in order for the prophetised New Earth to manifest, the old one - and all this implies - is going to go through huge transformational, if not cataclysmic shifts. To say the very least.

I've heard predictions that as much as 2/3rds of the Earth's population would choose an early exit (as in die) over these next immediate coming years. With no fault to anyone mind you but the requirements needed to elevate, expand and evolve would be more than their present level of consciousness would allow. These Turning Of The Ages times are no joke.

As I look out the window on east 82nd St. here in NYC, it's a beautifully crisp, sunny autumn day. I myself am warm and dry and there are many who are not. It's always sobering to enlarge the viewfinder to include others, especially now. And on more esoteric, metaphysical and Spiritually inclined levels, this is exactly what my guidance calls for now. To enlarge my point of awareness by calling in all the Universal help presently available to me and for me - to us and for us - from throughout the limitless internal and external cosmos.

So often during my Heart Tantra Attunement session work, I remind people that we simply can't do it or evolve all alone - and we're not supposed to either. We're all living extensions of a greater consciousness that requires us to reach in and up into our Soul body to access and receive the wisdom, guidance and strength to make it through our lives now. I believe this has always been the case although, up until now, the governing powers that be, haven't been so allowing of very many of us to actually live by our own guidance and conscious point of reference.

For these past few millenia, if we had done this by and for ourselves, we'd have put a lot of people out of work. Just like our present health care systems, there's no big money in true health and wellness. There's more money in disempowerment - who's going to save us if we don't ourselves?

Now, however, is the time to really step up and show up for ourselves. We have to. On a consciousness level, no one will do this for us. In this respect, the Awakened Sacred Masculine has been bred, trained and groomed for these times. To make it through whatever is to come, we're all going to have to access and deepen into the Sacred within ourselves and throughout our lives.

Whether the Sacred Masculine or Feminine is irregardless. 
To the Sacred in anything, it's all the same thing. 
Sacred is Divine. Period.

... to be continued ...































No comments: