Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Keep It Simple Because It Is


As the currents continue to swirl heading down the home stretch towards the fabled 2012, December 21st hoo ha Gateway (how us Humans Love signpost markers - are we there yet?)) with what all else is impacting us now, I keep remembering to remember to just keep it simple. As in this very breath happening right now. If I get too far away from this basic common denominator, I find myself on the outside looking in. And wondering why I'm not inside, consciously resting in my Heartspace.

I've been hearing all these stories of people who know people who have recently passed over as in died.
Like leaves falling off the limb, some dry with old age, others cut off the tree all too soon, they all represent the eternal shifting winds of time and our temporal lives along with them. In the Autumnal time of this year with the changing weather and ripened foliage turning colors and falling to Earth, I keep getting the feeling we're all on a ride we've absolutely no idea where it's headed. Really.

Some of us are going to pass through this long prophesied Gateway (2012-2015) alive in our bodies and others are gonna bag it and pull off the roadway. However on a Soul level, I have to believe we all get to complete the ride Home. No one gets left behind.

I keep coming upon another account of what will happen on this or that proposed date ... how yet another channel got the Word direct of how it's all gonna come down and it hits me NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING. That's why this cosmic event is so unprecedented. Not even the Angels really know. I have a dear friend who keeps going on about how we're all going to wake up in the 5th dimension (personally, I'm heading higher) - like POOF - Shangra La Land! Voila, we've arrived, just like that.

I get a bit squirrelly when she says this because I totally believe we're all gonna get more of what we already are, of where we are in our evolutionary progression, this is what get enhanced, if this is even the word that applies. Again, who knows? Like suddenly getting all lit up with a movie premier spot light, it only makes brighter whatever you're already wearing. You don't instantly change into Princess Grace or Cary Grant or whomever you just know you'd rather be in your perfect world.

I've always wondered the mind twist when suddenly finding out your date of birth was wrong all along and you're whole astrological sense of who you are has been miscalculated - oops ... what if on the 22nd of December it's revealed - oops, we got the date wrong. It's in another 350 yrs yet to come. Sorry about that ... Then what? Talk about a blown party!

I'll tell you what. Keep it simple - it's back to chop wood, carry water. The present moment never ends and is always the living doorway to well, being present. This is the only place where Spirit lives, where God exists, where your life takes place. This is the magic of the Heartspace awareness. It will always give you access to the truth. Always. What you do with it, is your business. Your mind however and your thoughts thereof, will always and only - at best - give you an interpretation of the truth of your Being, a version based on your conditioning, belief systems etc.

And for myself included and a great many of the rest of us, this can be a very sticky wicket indeed.
When it comes to Awakening The Sacred Masculine, in whatever gender form you happen to be living in,
to awaken it, you first have to be in It. Alas, the Heartspace place you wear ever present right in your very chest. Take a deep breath and feel it's welcoming invitation beckoning you Home. When the leaves fall hard with perhaps the trees following, I believe this awareness alone will pull me/you/us through the cosmic wormhole we're in the midst of.

... to be continued ...

No comments: