Friday, November 23, 2012

Going To The Heart Of The Matter

.
While living in Sedona, I went through a Sacred sexuality healership phase in my facilitator training, one of the areas of discussion was how many women needed their yoni's healed, having had so much abuse and pain held if not trapped inside their wombs. And this is indeed so for a great many women.

With not only this life's often unfulfilling, painful and perhaps abusive experiences adding to the layers of accumulated trauma, along with their past lives of karmic imprints imbedded, I came to realize as well as the valuable and quite necessary ways to assist in the release of these energetic wounds,
most of all, women needed their Hearts healed.

In everyone I encountered, it was here there were significant memories, often painful, long held and locked away for just the moment a capable and conscious man would help transform these ghosts of sexuality past. However truth be told, I found few men evolved and clear enough to do this work from this awareness.

As an exception, I had a great friend David C. who in all his considerable mastery took me through the process of first creating Sacred space to invite a women into, then showing me ways to allow these women to invite me into their openings to do Sacred Spot work. Needless to say, it was quite moving, profound and powerful for all involved. As a man in all respects, finally able to help undo the enormous misuse and abuse of power overlays painfully imprinted in a woman's most sensitive emotional and physical body parts, was a dream come true.

For those of us that do this kind of work, we live for the openings created in another that allows them to feel more safe, free and empowered once again. I think you have to be born for it. Of all the personal satisfaction highs available in this world, it takes a unique kind of person who Loves attending to the woundedness of others.

I suppose it essentially comes down to compassion doesn't it? It's in feeling another's suffering and their inability to get out of it on their own that has tempered my abilities as a practitioner and elevated my breathtaking respect for those who choose to face their pain, once and for all. No, not for the faint of Heart or weak of self worth. You have to know you are worth being happy, fulfilled and free of your trauma dramas to crawl into and through and out of the tight crevices of your pain body.

And this is where the empowered Heartspace comes into play. In truth, we can't do our deepest healing alone and we're not supposed to either. We need allies to assist us. By alone I mean from our thinking, rational and reasoning minds. Although most amazing tools in a great many ways, this aspect of ourselves just doesn't contain the ability to create the quality of transform necessary to effectively remove, heal and release us of our suffering.

It is the Heart and Heartspace alone that can do this.

This is why on the header of my blog and written in the very first sentence of this mission statement, it is in and through our empowered Hearts we awaken and come to know the Sacred within ourselves and our lives. I know it may sound simple and I suppose by definition it is, however, not so easy is it at all. And yet, if you invest your sincere attention and commitment, the results will far outweigh whatever effort expended and deliver you to your greatest and deepest fulfillment possible.

As an aside - with whatever skills I've developed, techniques and modalities accrued along the way to hone my craft, for those receiving my work, it's in conscious Loving kindness that allows the magic and grace to flow the most.

...to be continued ...













No comments: