Monday, December 24, 2012

Dreams Really Do Come True


As I sit on my balcony over looking the pre-dawn Ocean blue here in Puerto Varllarta - where I  Am incredibly believably fortunate to spend Christmas, my 55th BDay the following day and the passing of 2012 into the most magical 2013, I rest in the inner glow and full body buzz knowing I have come fully  into the Blessings Zone. However this eternal moment continues to unfold in my life, with the twists and turns no doubt in store to come, this very version of Here & Now sure sings with the full throated resonance of HallelujahHallelujahHallelujah the day has come to celebrate!

As I was speaking late last night again with the Divine Ms Mel, the living version of the Magdelene come alive in my life - my Sacred Union partner - I was blindingly aware of how magnificent my life has become. For brief backstory: I jumped into the Shaman's Rabbit Hole earlier this Summer, choosing to put all my eggs, balls, body, Heart and Soul on the roll of the dice in moving to NYC after over 25 yrs away ... earlier in the Spring, the opportunity presented itself through an extremely dear friend in Sedona to work with a women visiting her retreat home there. This women Annette, was taking a much needed week away from her busy upper west side, NY world and ended up in the beauty of Red Rock country to recharge and revision her life.

As Grace & Fate would have it, this women had a very moving experience both in our session work together in AZ and then again during a long distance, absentee treatment when she returned to the city. These Heart Tantra sessions convinced her to invite me to come stay in her home, work 1 on 1  with her and with the clients she would in turn, introduce me to. One of these referrals at that time was her Lovely Tunisian born astrologer named Lydia, who in short order, became a very dear friend of mine.

It's been at L's studio I've been staying these past couple of months, being reintroduced to winging it, city style in close, tight and karmicly cramped quarters. Throughout my life, I've found to get to the other side of an opportunity always requires I give something up in exchange. Something perhaps equally as significant as I am to gain. It works this way folks, at least with me - in order to get it all, I have to be willing to give it all.  Nothing less will do.

There are no easy, investment free shortcuts across the fertile field of our own Awakenings - each and every step requires a total commitment to make it successfully - and safely to the other side. And so it has been for me these past months while living in NYC. All the significant people I've met there, having been introduced by this person or another, have all led me to right here, right now - basking in the wonderment of actually living large in the flesh of my Soul Dream already having come true. There are moments on one's journey (surely all to few) when the overall pieces come to fit just so, allowing a total life epiphany to occur and come crisply into view.

This exactly happened for me in the surf outside my hotel yesterday afternoon, while watching the Sunset over the Pacific horizon a'blaze with color and splendor. It was jaw dropingly beautiful - one of those satori moments I wanted all the best friends of my life to come and see. I mean, really spectacular - celestial even, right out of a Hollywood movie directed by none other than God. What an eye the Beloved has when it comes to setting the stage, lighting the clouds and shining the Light on Itself - as Keith.

In July, with only a few hundred dollars in my pants when arriving in Red Hook, Brooklyn to flat sit for yet another client/friend made from my initial visit in March, the doors have kept opening up, each step of the way. This however, isn't to say there weren't a number of times when I got down to pocket change to eat (there were) but I never gave up on the Dream I deeply felt wanted to come to fruition in and through me.

In my Self belief, I have made it so. In my total commitment to manifest the Awakened Sacred Masculine in my life now, I set the tone, upped the ante and loaded the gun to go get me some bear - a lion actually, to wear the hide of the king of my life as me for me to see. I've come to know I deserve to be completely happy and fulfilled and in so Being, have earned the prize.

Oh my, but I absolutely couldn't have done this on my own. My dearest Susie B helped befriend me when I arrived, being the perfect compliment, buddy and play mate along the way of my reentering into NYC ... Regina, a retired NY cop and a dear life long friend of many years, although in the midst of putting her father to rest, has continued to be an inspiration and Blessings to me ... in my way of seeing things, all these remarkable women are living expressions of The Shikina who has always taken care of Her wayward son.

The Awakened Sacred Masculine always has others to thank for his own safe passages into and through his personal Shadowlands. It is often the Goddess that has the foresight, strength and wisdom to see in us what for the life of us we can't.

It is the endlessly bountiful Blessing of the Divine that always honors the Sacred in those who honor It in ourselves first. We do get to Heaven through each other's open Heart's (a direct quote from Enocha Ranjita, that old Soul friend from Sedona). No we can't do it alone, though we do have to do it for ourselves.

Trust me dear Beloveds, I Am living proof that this is so.

... to be continued ...












No comments: