Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Treasures Are Found In The Shadows



At this time of ending timelines (however you calculate the Mayan Calendar configurations) and therefor, new beginnings, the opportunity to effect change both personally and planetarily is enormous. How each and every one of us living on Earth choose to do this is of course, our business. As always, our choices and decisions made in turn create the outcomes of our lives ... and for me personally, especially taking this introspective, retro review journey here in Mexico, the land of my mother's birth and shared bloodlines, the material stirred up is so profound.

As I've been getting the near continuous downloads from my mother long passed (back in 1989) what's been coming up are the old imprints not just on me but with many of the other influential men in my life. Admittedly, with no great Love for the Catholic church regarding it's treatment of women throughout the ages and thereby taking into account the consistent placement of the feminine so below that of men (I'm so tired of going into churches and only seeing the men of authority primarily honored - not so many female priests here), it pains my Heart not just for the women who have suffered but the men as well.

What price have we men had to pay in cutting out our own feminine natures just to toe the historical party line? How much suffering have we caused in this world at the cost of our own emotional well being? Truly out of sight out of mind is so but does this cover our Hearts as well? How have we had to harden our Hearts to the extent that we refused to feel the sadness our mothers, sisters, female relatives and wives must have felt throughout the ages? Tears fill my eyes at the thought of this and as I touch into the very dark and nasty dungeons of our disowned, denied and unprocessed emotions, it catches my breath at how much we too have suffered as well.

No one gets out of Earth School without having to go back into and through and resolve all the funky shit we've felt in our individual and collective lives as well as the fucked up shit we've caused others to experience along our way. I really don't believe any of us get the free go pass out of facing the effects our actions have brought upon those we've danced with on our Soul's journey through time. However we settle with the piper, the bills, debts and pay backs will be paid.

Much to my chagrin, when I awoke this morning on the 22nd of December, not much had apparently changed in the world outside my hotel. There were no twinkly fairy dusted Angels greeting me on my bedside stand - at least no more than usual - and I have the sneaky suspicion not too many folks on the street (or at least not enough anyway) will be acting so very different as a result of the 12.21.12 having come and gone.

No worries because now the real work begins. What did we all think was going to take place -the POOF WHAM ZIPPIDY DO of miraculous outcomes would suddenly erase all the smudge marks on humanity? Don't I wish! I know I've sure wanted this to happen for me in my life, let me tell you. How easy and convient this would be and yes, in a heart beat, I'd take this door prize if offered.

And yet, to dig ourselves out of the accumulated mess we've created, we will have to mine the wealth hidden in our Shadows. To do this, we will all have to access the Sacred within our Self, call in all the Universal assistance available to us all and do some heavy duty, big time forgiveness of ourselves and each other. In this, The Awakened Sacred Masculine faces, embraces and Loves his pain body back to Heaven. For me, this is my Sacerd doorway Home.

... to be continued ...









No comments: