Monday, December 10, 2012

The Quickening Continues



With whatever we're all in the midst of, it sure is happening. Can you feel it? However the events in your life are unfolding, surely you recognize the multidimensional face of the Sacred shinning back at you with, hopefully, laughter in It's eyes. Truth be told, in many ways I've disinvested in all this business about this astrological portal or that once in a life time Stargate. It's not that I don't believe in these timeline markers (I do), it's just that I'd rather have as much fun in this ever present moment as I possibly can and let all the super duper significance of these times ride shotgun.

My actual breath by breath experience of being alive supersedes the meaning of what it all means. Maybe I'm a feeling man first and a 'what does this all mean' guy to follow, I can't say. For me, who cares, just as long as it feels good. Real simple. 

What I do notice is how much easier it is for me to not just anchor the Sacred into my life throughout the day (and this is my personal barometer) it's how easily I see he Sacred in others. In this respect, the separation line is much finer these days. I've long come to believe the outer world is an ever intimate reflection of my inner one and whatever happens 'out there' is mearly the ripples on the surface of the pond of my internal consciousness.

This is always great when the reflection is enjoyable and pleasing and yet when distress shows up on the horizon, up until now, the screen view version of my awareness had always caused me to rethink this philosophical point. It's like when your child behaves wonderfully, it's your offspring and when it doesn't, it's your spouse's kid. Of course, the 'too close for comfort' feeling reminder has always been the taptaptap of my Higher Self saying 'wake up boy!' and the invitation to face yet another piece of my self I've not faced and embraced in my Heartspace.

Living in NYC, in the hodgepodge of modern day urban reality, it's prety difficult getting a clear read as to what the common (if there's any such thing) consensus is regarding the 2012 Gateway in The Turning Of The Ages is all about. One of the gifts of choosing to root myself in this present moment is there's less attention available to live elsewhere. For me, what it means is a pale payoff to what it feels like .. not to say the overall, big picture relevance isn't important, it's just the Divine in my life lives through my experiential process, not my mental take on it all. Over the years in this regard, I've come to see that understanding is the in fact, the booby prize.

However, the undeniable evidence of Ascension in action, playing itself out now in my life, is so off the charts, I often wonder how I contain my happiness or rather not get arrested for being too happy. Really. After a long life of referencing my self through the eyes of others, always wanting to please those eyes thinking if I was what they wanted to see, their validation of Keith would give me the evidence I was Loveable after all. Since I've unwound this fallacy down to it's nub, all that's left is how deeply I can Love me and on the higher and more impactful levels, Love you.

In this the mystery lives and is found. When the Divine is all you see, you know you're Home.

One of the questions that came through when I opened the last Awaken The Sacred Circle (on the previous Full Moon nearly two weeks ago) was 'how would you act knowing you were God - what would you feel about yourself and your life? As I pondered this, the quickening of my Higher Self shimmered throughout my body with the resulting shivers and goose or God bumps tinglings

What came to me is knowing all I've ever asked for - all and only for my highest and greatest good and for all concerned - is in fact coming if not already true, present and alive in my life right now. Hey, why wait? The quickening of the Sacred in my life has awakened the Sacred Masculine and Feminine within me to such a point that on every level of my life, the reflection is crisp, clear and oh so juicy. My Goddess, has it taken almost forever to arrive. 

Us Capricorns are said to be notoriously late bloomers, only coming into the sweet spot in our swing in our 50's and 60's. For most, this can be of little use seeing as not so many have much spunk, enthusiasm or have cultivated the consciousness that indeed only gets better with age. For many I would surmise, the juice has long left the loins. And yet, it's never to late to wake up.

...to be continued ...








1 comment:

susie b said...

amen to that, it's never too late to wake up. and as i find myself in the presence of much older earthlings (80's, 90's), thanks in part to you, i feel it is my purpose to help them wake up, sometimes by shake up..and i know you knwo what i mean.
thanks for your wisdom and honesty...