Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Returning Home Is Only A Breath Away



As this adventure of being back in Mexico unfolds - last seen through the eyes of dancing in a very delicate situation, relationship wise (by the way, just as I finished my last blog, my traveling friend and I, L., got upgraded to a duplex unit giving us both ample room here), the power of being in the land of my mother's heritage and birth has caught me a bit off guard. Living in NYC is in itself a full time job, where just going from point A to point B is a full circuit event. requiring all of my participation and attention. To be sure, traveling across town by bicycle is even more focus intensive.

As my system decompresses here, allowing the Big City vibes to unwind and release out of my field, what's left is a very simple feeling of just being fully alive, here and now. There really isn't any preamble inside of me regarding the significance of December 21st, what it means and what will happen on that specific date ... all that matters most in my life is my being aware of my breath breathing me right here right now. No matter what happens - whenever however with whomever - as long as I'm alive in this body of Keith, I'll be doing this. For me personally speaking, it sure seems simpler attending to this singular awareness than all the other overlays, techniques and special meanings.

The Awakened Sacred Masculine always returns to this simple nexus point in his life. It's the Alpha and Omega wrapped up into One and the ever present Home base where all life begins and always ends up. It is the eternal breath that breathes the cosmos, giving birth to the Big Bang. This motion turns the tides and spins the planets around our Sun filling this solar system which in turn, fills our galaxy with unimaginable life.

As so above, so below, the micro and macro plays out the Beloved's dance of knowing Itself in and through the day in day out meanderings of all of our lives, just so. As the shifting locales change before me here south of the border, I keep coming back to my breath, over and over again.

This for me is the always welcoming embrace of the Beloved's Love for me, always found in the timeless breath within. With so much up in the air in my life these daze - a new relationship unfolding in magnificent wonder, the likelihood of having to find a new place to live shortly after I return to NYC, no steady income locked into place, the energy of the Fool card in the Tarot (which has been a primary archetype for me in my life) is, as always, requiring me to just keep it simple and come to rest in my open empowered Heartspace.

This for me is Home central which allows all Divine Grace and magic to carry me along in this life. Believe me, it takes great courage to lay down the control stick of my ego need to direct my life. It's not that I've abdicated away my own personal desires and goals, it's just that I've turned over the 'doing' of my life to the Lord God of my Being to have It's way now. This life of Keith's is The Beloved's life to live.

... to be continued ...











No comments: