Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's How You Experience That Matters



When all is said and done, there's nothing much to say or do. Whether you think something is good or bad is secondary to how it actually feels in you. Speaking of which, I went to a 12.12.12 activation meditation last night here in NYC with someone who was said to be very knowledgeable about the Ascension experience. He has a sizable information background and appearantly is able to move energy in his healing sessions, giving some of his clients relief from their various aches and pains.

Having been around the block backwards and forwards more than a few times, my level of discernment is higher than not. Although a practitioner's style or methods may not be my own, I'm able to honor them and respect the ways they do whatever they do. I've seen some wild stuff however, all in the guise of 'healing' and have come to realize many of us do this work to heal ourselves first. I don't believe this was necessarily the case last night, however I was worn out fairly quickly hearing him go on and on speaking for nearly two hrs straight as if captivated by the sound of his own voice.

I know others were, especially his regular students. This again is not to say there was no value in the experience he presented. There was, just not so much for me. I've done the long calling in of the higher energies, reciting the names of the Holy Ones, over and over. To be sure, there is immense power in this and yet, I've reached a point where most of all, I really want to feel them come alive and ignite in my body. In this way, I really am a Light junky - I have to feel it come on strong it to know I've hit the vein.

Whether an old dog on the block or what, in this regard I've learned to trust my feelings above all else. This is not to say my emotions, mind you and yes, there is a huge difference. In this context, feeling is 'this feels hot or cold' - emotion is how you feel about it - what it brings up in you when you feel hot or cold. Over the years I've learned, often in painfully crisp 20-20 hindsight, that my intuition is always spot right on. Always. It has been in the moments I've looked back to remember how my body felt whenever I was confronted with a decision to make and how I felt when I made the decision I did that have taught me best.

We all have to learn our instruments to play them really well and it is in mastering our bodies in this respect that will guide us most correctly (ie. as painlessly as possible) through this 2012 Turning Of The Ages Gateway we're all smack dab in the middle of. From my perspective, as far as mastering our most primary physical tool, most of us are still learning how to walk on the playground of life, getting a better sense of what all is built in and available in these units we call our bodies. For instance, a lot of us Humans know how our cars work better than how to function exceptionally well in our own physical vehicles.

These things I/we/us were never properly taught. About all this math and spelling stuff yes, how to actually tune into how we felt about something let alone what to potentially do about it, no. Odd, this. Of all the endless hours I spent in grade and high school, why were there no classes in Dealing With Your Emotions 101 or Conscious Conflict Resolution Made Easy or How To Express Your Anger? Wouldn't you think some smart person would have come us with a lesson plan for these actually helpful ways to navigate through life more effectively if not consciously?

And that's the operative word here - consciously. The Awakened Sacred Masculine has learned to become conscious in his life of the very basic ways he senses reality unfolding not primarily around him, rather within him. What does this mean and what's the difference anyway? An awakened person has come to recognize their outer world is always an intimate reflection of what they in turn, feel about whatever they're in the midst of.

This of course takes a fair amount of life experience, let alone savvy if not intelligence to get the smarts to live from this level of self mastery. It takes life times to gather and accrue the knowledge to live this way and if my journey is any indication, the trial and tribulations went through were well worth the effort to gain this awareness. Hey, you gotta pay to play.

Hopefully, as with driving a car, let alone creating positive, fulfilling and enjoyable relationships, we all will pick up the ability to do these things well - again, not only as painlessly as possible but as joyfully as we possibly can. The Awakened Sacred Masculine attunes his attention and lives from the intention of creating these Win-Win situations as often as he can. To do this, he will have to more intuitively make the decisions that guide his life and in doing this, he will become more adept in referencing how he experiences his life as it unfolds.

If sexual intimacy is an indication, however and with whomever you choose to play with, the way you know if you're a good Lover is if your partner Loves how they feel when you're together. It is this simple - do you know how to do the things that make them feel really good? Likewise, do you do the things that make you feel good about yourself and your life? How do you know the difference? By how you feel. In my experience, most of us guys are fairly tone deaf when it comes to hearing and recognizing our deeper feelings and even more clueless when our emotions are thrown in.

It just gets soooo confusing! We were simply never taught even how to feel our feelings or even trust what we did. Did your dad ever take you aside and explain the dos and don'ts when it came to accessing your emotions? How to get in touch with your anger or fear or resentment or frustration? I thought not. What an amazingly different world we'd all live in if this had been the case. I sure hope it's not too late ...

...to be continued ...













No comments: