Wednesday, December 19, 2012

From Me To We From I To Us



This simple turn of a phrase will change your Universe and the Earth we live on. The Awakened Sacred Masculine has so attended to his personal healing that his personal self no longer runs his life. This is not to say his ego personality has been totally obliterated and wiped clean, rather made transparent enough so that his Divine, Sacred nature shines through for all the world to see. And be Blessed by. Only by consciously choosing to identify, face and fully embrace his Shadow will this occur.

This again is his Hero's Journey and for a women, her Heroine's version of this archetypal and fundamental  passage of Awakening. When my life no longer was focused primarily on getting my personal needs met, did my life change for good. Looking back in retrospect, I can't definitively say what the straw was that broke my ego's back, that was the final stroke allowing the shine of my Soul to alight into my life, although seeing my world from these new eyes, something significant has certainly changed in how I now see and am seen. 

I recently had this discussion with my Beloved partner, the Divine Ms Mel ... sharing that I really don't know how I got here. And maybe that's the misnomer. My 'I' didn't. In keeping with how my last blog ended, whatever happened in what order I just can't say. However, I know without a shadow of a doubt, my intention to Awaken over a great many years leading up to now (although by no means up front and center during many of those) has been the keel that has held the course for me to come Home.

Without being presumptuous about what this will take for anyone else - either I have too much respect for another's process or wouldn't be arrogant enough to say - my wanting to be of service to you has been the magic elixir in this whole mix called Keith. Please ignore any overly sanctimonious or altruistic ring to my testimony. It was just my time to do this. I refuse to say this is anyone else's path - hey, we all gotta find our way Home in our own way but what I can say is, you're gonna have to find your own.

The turning inside out road isn't any fun, that I can say for sure and yet, without the churn and burn of all the illusory elements to my personality (with my fair share remaining to go to the pyre), I know I wouldn't be sitting here writing this now. Not that anyone cares or even reads this blog ... and the wonder of this is, I really don't care or have a personal investment that this be a big hit for anyone else. This is my small gift to the Divine in my world - that perhaps someone can benefit by whatever comes through me now.

This is where the me in me has turned it over to the we of us. I learned a bit ago that the Blessings and Grace really flows when I include another in my healing process. When my individual journey favorably affects your well being, does the Beloved live and dance more in all our lives. It kinda makes sense, doesn't it? There's simply more energy to pass around when more of us add to the party and from my rich and extensive history on the party circuit, this is usually a very good thing indeed.

Not always is more more but in the respect of Awakening The Sacred upon this planet, the more the merrier is the order of the day.

... to be continued ...







 










No comments: