Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Shaman’s Fire & The Alchemist’s Flame II



(Recap)
The irony is, like a caterpillar enclosed in its own cocoon, there is no guaranty it will ever emerge intact, let alone fly away as a butterfly. This is why trust is the only thing that carries you through. Finally I said, bottom line: She would have to find something in herself worth living for, to pull out of this spiral dive to her approaching death. Just like that.

The desperate really appreciate straight-up, plan speaking. They get it because they’re so close to the edge, hanging by a thread. Their senses are more finely tuned than ever to comfort-seek relief, the truth they can feel to heal their burden. And this is a good thing – I’ve noticed, those most in pain had the greatest need to get out of it and paid attention accordingly. They usually participated fully in their healing, if only because they didn’t feel they had a choice.

In holding space, listening and speaking with this call-in client, I reconnected to the deep despair place I once inhabited, 24/7. I remembered how distraught I was and how I just wasn’t available to receive the wisdom of those speaking to me. At the time I was too consumed with my own brokenness to see out my dark rabbit hole.

I felt back into that brutally tight space and recalled it wasn’t the words that uplifted me, it was how kind and Heartful they were said and how encouraging and supported I felt hearing them. I didn’t need to be told how shitty I felt and certainly not why, I wanted to be reminded of my gifts, talents and promise still mine to live. It wasn’t about getting confronted with tough love as much as feeling an empathy born in an ally who’d lived through a similar melt down, and emerged more happy and whole. I wanted to believe in a happy ending for me.

Words are easy and cheap. Having survived through my own looooooong Dark Nights, having received many a pep talk along the way, I’ve an extra keen barometer as to what’s said - though even more so, where the energy comes from in the one who speaks.

Are the words pithy, fortune cookie wisdom or birthed from the ashes of their own death & rebirth, from their own suffering turned into blessings? Because if it’s just words, I knew sooner than later they’d turn away in frustration, having taken personal offense to my black, emotional melancholy. Which of course reminded them of their own, which they themselves weren’t free of. Triggered. Ha – got ya!

From a personality-lead perspective, there’s always an investment that the one in pain ‘get it’ as soon as possible. There isn’t an understanding, check that, a knowing that if they really could, they would. That’s why they’re in pain in the first place, because they’ve lost their way and can’t find it in themselves. An elder wisdom keeper not only grocks the eventual outcome through the fire but know it's the fire itself that makes you reborn!

Here compassion is king or is it a queen? Not that this Heartspace attribute is gender specific but to be sure, compassion carries a softer and gentler quality. Yes, it is a warm welcoming embrace from an Awakened Heartspace.However, there’s also an impersonal component that comes into play doing this kind of healing work. 

Whether another pulls out of their tail spin is not my personal responsibility or investment. It's not about me.I can't fall into their abyss and hope to help them out. My primary intention is to stand clear in my open Heartspace and sovereignty, in my Soul Stream alignment with the God of my Being - knowing all really is in Divine order, no matter what. 

Only from here can I see them and better yet, know them as already healed. In fact, not wounded at all. Unless you reference them from this place (after yourself first), its blind leading the blind stumbling witlessly along in astral sufferingland. Ever save a drowning person? You sure better not let them a hold on you. They'll be pushing you down to stay afloat and you both gonna die.


The Shaman’s fire will indeed burn away your pain, each ouch and tear at a time. Likewise, the alchemist’s flame. It will most definitely transmute your dreck and dross whether you like it or not. The trick of course is to give your hand to the one pulling you through your narrow passage. Putting on the brakes mid-birth is risky business and a whole lot more painful for all concerned.

... to be continued ... 

Thank You &
Love To Us All ~

PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't ~ Always Blessings On Your Way!


.




No comments: