Friday, May 9, 2014

City Surfin” II ~


Plain speaking, the Sacredness of my manhood has really been improved by the gifts of my femininehood. Here I’ve learned not to pressure myself so much in life, making myself and those around me crazy. I leave a lighter energy-vibe print because I’m able to back out energetically in a given situation, creating more emotional space and ease for myself and those I’m with.
 
This ‘step back’ ability of my I Am witness is really a valuable tool to employ nowadays. However I can stop fussing internally, making more emotional waves in my life, is a seriously good thing. Living in such a congested urbanscape as NYC has provided endless opportunities to not sweat the small stuff. Like all the time. Because if I allow myself to get agitated, triggered or confrontive, I step into another’s discomfort zone and this you gotta believe, becomes trouble.

I’d have to say, for all the many millions who haven’t  meditated for 20 yrs or taken self-help seminars or live especially consciously, the damn is only too willing to break for any good reason. Around town, I’ve seen perfectly ‘normal’ people pop and go off, getting really nasty in the process. They either get punched in the face or look freaked out with blown fuses smoking from their ears.

The shocking, yet affirming reality is, as I was once coached: The bad news is we’re all playing hardball now, the good news is - we all get a chance at the plate. We’re all taking our swings. At least we don’t have to look too far to see who’s doing the whiffing or rocking it out of the park. Of course, sometimes just not getting hit by the ball is good enough ...

I don’t know about you but I’m sensing the juice continuing to really ramp-up now, here in May, 2014. Somehow this time feels extremely significant. Like it really counts. It sure feels potent, doesn’t it? Even though we’re all (kinda) getting accustomed to the increasing inflow of Cosmic Mojo, remaining in a smooth groove can be really challenging.  

Being activated to evolve gets pretty exhausting, that’s for sure. Without the preferred pieces in place to insure my external comfort zones (like my own crib), life has forced me to grow up in my own mastery. From here I’ve learned a Life-Bottom-Line: You just gotta get along. While living in close quarters, had I remained so reactive in relationship, I’d a blown myself out of this pond a long time ago.

My sense during these Turning of the Ages and the times sure to follow, when all is said and done – age, race, sex, culture, looks and cash aside, what’s going to matter most is how well you get along with the person in front of you. Period. It will come down to Heart.

I see this everyday riding my bike or subwaying through town. Judgment aside, there’s either a grace and glow to you or there isn’t. Either your Soul is living through you or your ego personality is dominant, holding the upper hand in running your life.

NYC is the mecca of so many things, 3D wise. It’s beyond massively busy, like nonstop. But what it’s busy in is selling all the world’s stuff. The business of making, selling, taking and trading is the base-reality here. It’s mostly what goes on and yes, it really is about the $$$. There’re small cultural pockets remaining, in the arts and such, though these outposts of civility have steadily been shrinking in recent years.

Here, the display of humanity’s products are constantly available, everywhere you look. Things to purchase, as in all big cities, are attractively presented, enticing you to !!!buybuybuy!!! The enormous billboards, signs and adverts all show beautiful people with expensive shit on, looking either too happy or so bored with it all. Here the apathetic attitude sells millions. If image reflects our essence, we’re fucked.
 
To have even a semblance of awareness these days, of a deeper knowing, is a very tricky thing, indeed ... 

Thank You & Love To Us All ~
 

PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way!












No comments: