Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Being The Razor's Edge ~



To make it so, as I believe, it becomes. During these intense, yet fickle middle months of 2014, I intuitively hear it’s essential to consciously co-create with my Sacred, to manifest all that serves my greatest and highest good, as best I can. To ask, hear and act with a sense of purpose feels really important now. However, this is often easier said than done.



As I speak to myself, I catch the voice that sometimes comes from my past and I wonder, do I really want to keep listening? And if not, what do I now choose to listen and attend to? This takes into account that 1) I actually do believe I have a choice and 2) I can exercise this option to listen and do different than I have.



In this, I empower my ability to pivot-shift to create a more fulfilling outcome. Good thing to do these days, wouldn’t you say? With so many of the world’s outer support systems collapsing; whether politically, economically, socially if not environmentally, it’s awfully easy to fall apart at the seams.



Doesn’t it feel like we’re all living in a huge vacuum pac now, pulling up all our individual and collective illusions and nonsense, flush to the surface to deal with? In plain view – ain’t no hiding now. What we then choose to do with these discoveries is each person’s destiny choice. During this Scorpio Full Moon, the emotional tide is running high and ripe are the moments to either pop in reaction or chill out in quieter self-reflection.



Although perhaps not as extreme as a ‘do or die - make or break’ moment in our lives, I know a number of people who are feeling something very much like this in theirs. They’re feeling pushed closer to their edge, sensing an impending doom drawing them just over the drop. Their old tried and true coping mechanisms aren’t working so well and without a deep connection to their Sacred, they're feeling really lost.



I can relate. Living in NYC these past 2 yrs has been like attending a finishing school for Awakening-in-action. Of late, I’ve been registered in Life School~The NYC Campus. It’s all been an accentuated alchemical sieve of sorts, combing yet further the fibers of my personality. This ongoing aspect of my life continues to remove whatever naps and snags still remaining.



In every way, being here has forced to actualize and hasten me towards my intended goals, by seeing what works and not what absolutely doesn't. Again, the back-hand-path. The progress of evolution’s flip side, is the refined process of elimination. I’ve had to let go of what hasn’t served to become who I Am.



As a man speaking of the masculine, I’ve come to realize how essential it is to feel on course in this way, on purpose in my life. Action, from the masculine point of view, largely defines our lives and us living it. Archetypically speaking, we are what we do.



As I’ve observed throughout life, men without the sense of fulfilling their chosen purpose (again, an action word) often become confused, complacent, angry, addicted and depressed. In this state of mild to extreme dissipation, our behaviors will revert to sabotaging and self-destructive acts, passive-aggressively directed towards ourselves and those in our lives.



Our unacknowledged disappointment and self-loathing for not meeting out Soul’s higher function can turn to negative out-bursts and hostel behavior. Energy has to move, one way or another.



The Lifeforce energy a man has available to accomplish his life’s purpose, when unmet or disregarded, turns towards less life-enhancing pursuits. It turns in on itself, slowly digesting its host. Energy either spirals up or goes the other way. It doesn’t stay still very long, if at all. Especially these days when we’re living in warp speed. Being here in the Big Town certainly adds mightily to the intensity of this, l must say …

Thank You & Love To Us All ~
 
PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way! 


No comments: