Friday, April 4, 2014

The Sex Panelists ~



I was recently invited to sit on a Sensuality/Sexuality panel at this year’s NYC New Life Expo. A friend of mine (Alan Steinfeld), had organized the event and out of consideration, asked if I’d like to share the stage with other ‘experts’ in the field. Great I thought, if nothing else, I might pick up some pointers on how to be more sensually sexual. Since I’ve been on a solo ride for a bit now, who better to practice on than myself? By now, I sure know what pleases my needs the best but hey, I’m always willing to learn more.
This Sunday event (March 23rd), followed the launching of my first meetup group (Awakening The Sacred Masculine in NYC), on the previous Thursday, falling appropriately on the Vernal Equinox. I saw these two events as a fortuitous sign to now act with a sense of purpose and step out with what I have to share. NYC audience’s being a fairly world worn and perhaps a jaded lot, I was looking forward to what the other panelists had to say.

After introductions of the six of us were made, I was intuitively guided to speak first and drop my juice into the collective pond to get things rolling. My message was simple – It’s all about creating and holding Sacred space for others from an open and empowered Heartspace. All true healing comes from here and all healing in another is felt within their embraced and nurtured Hearts.

I said from a Sacred Sexuality facilitator’s standpoint, my experience was that women don’t need their yonis healed as much as they needed their Hearts held in complete loving kindness, in impeccable trust. I’ve found women desperately needed to feel safe with a conscious man who was 100% present in their own Hearts … who had done their considerable self-healing work, clearing and transforming their own masculine Shadows, through and through.

You could initially hear a pin drop, the audience taking in this sublime information, then the applause began with the women in attendance expressing their recognition of these simple truths. As the other’s on stage began their downloads, telling us who they were and what they offered, I sat back and observed the scene, sensing what was being received and what was just sales, hype-talk. I heard a lot about techniques and methods and approaches to moving energy. I heard about how much these people knew about sexuality and yet, I heard nothing about the Sacred. Zip. Bupkiss. Nada at all.

I can’t speak for anyone else but without the Sacred leading the way – without our Sacred Self moving through the groove, deep in the clinch, sweat, smells, secretions and all, it’s just ballin.’  Which can be great fun but for me now, it just ain’t enough. I’d much rather play with Mr Wonderful than share me with another who’s still running ‘just the sex, man.’ I won’t say it’s boring but compared to the Divine exploding and singing through our skins, it sure pales in comparison. Big time.

I’ve learned being in a Heartspace place creates connection, not separation. However, it also engenders discernment and knowing what feels good, safe and sweet and what doesn’t. No judgment here, just awareness. In this, unconditional love is not unconditional like. I don’t believe it’s possible to like everything or everyone all the time - just like not everyone is supposed to be our friend. In God’s vast garden, not all plants can live together in the same soil. And this is OK with me – however, I do choose to rest deep in my Heart where all division, disconnection and disharmony can dissolve, once and for all.

It sure beats talking about which muscles moved gives more pleasure and how to do this and that to prolong orgasms … to be sure I’m all for more pleasure and yet, without the Sacred, up front and center, it’s just talking technique. And when it comes right down to it, I want to be lifted up in love, not gyrate performing sexual gymnastics with more flair and finesse. I want to make love to the Goddess from my God - especially if we can work up a good sweat. 

Thank You & Love To Us All ~ 

PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way!


No comments: