Thursday, January 24, 2013

Resting In The Sweet Spot

Isn't this the place we all want to rest in? - The Sweet Spot. Of course, this means many things to each of us or rather, just the juiciest thing of all for any one of us.This Spot really isn't an outer place which to reside, instead a place within that our outer circumstance have forced or encouraged or evolved us into. It is a choice and the product of our consistent yearning, focusing and intentions enacted.

When I first tapped into the Abraham material (through dear Ester Hicks) back in the early 1990's, I felt the secret elixir was to embody the feeling of the thing, situation or relationship I was calling in, already alive and living in my life. Seems simple, doesn't it? Over the ensuring years, this whole approach has been explored, expanded and enterprised with million $$$ sales from the interest generated from this notion. Most all of us want to work this magic to create more fruitful, happy and abundant lives for ourselves and Loved ones.

As so it can be. From my guidance in this life time go-round, all us conscious Ones came here to be Gods and Goddesses at play. Isn't this your picture of your perfect world - to live from your Sacred Divinity in all you are and do? And yet, personally speaking, so much of the evidence I've witnessed and egoistically generated in my life has been contrary to this even being imaginable, let alone possible. However, with enough time and assistive elements necessary, even a meandering river as the Rio Grand can wear down solid rock formations to create the majestic and immense Grand Canyon.

Being a really (up until now) tough nut to crack, the Universe has unfailingly worked on It's behalf to bring about this intended outcome in my life - at least I choose to believe so. I look around and see more and more of us following the lead of our Souls to create this in our lives and upon the Earth we share. Yea for us! Surly, the shift in these long prophesied Turning Of The Ages time is about the potentiality of this happening for all who are willing to play along having done their personal healing work.

And yet, there's a lot in my life I'd like to shift if not upgrade significantly. Well, maybe not A LOT A LOT, just a few things in a big way. Whether it's creating more creature comforts to enjoy, ie. money to make these things happen or warm places to go to when the temps drop down into the teens, like now in NYC, the root current to tap into is way beyond the outer world's influence to make or not happen.

I believe, it has to come from the Sacred already consciously present, pulsing and alive in me that ignites the flame of my Soul's intentions to manifest in the Here & Now in my life. To already feel the intended outcome present, touched by the breath of the Divine living through me, keeps the Sweet Spot swelling more and more as me. The Awakened Sacred Masculine grooms this awareness, feeling the desired outcome already alive in him. For all this to become really real for you -
it has to become real in you - it has to come alive through your body.

For ever so long in our culture we've been told and taught of the evils of our bodies - the nasty ways of sin and all that. Indeed, it's been said that true Tantra is the fastest way to God realization and ironically, the most dangerous. Why so? Because it's so easy to get seduced by the power that comes through our coupling with another. A lesser consciousness will believe it is the God force Itself allowing this Force to shine through and thereby exist in the world instead of knowing the Beloved's Love is the Prime Creator using Itself as us to dance our lives in form.

Even though there are aspects in my life I'd like to have different, there is absolutly nothing I need to feel complete, whole or aligned with the God I Am. As I continue to imagine and feel the Sweet Spot surrounding and filling me and my life - it really is so.

And you - how does this look in your lives now?

... to be continued ...

PS Your comments, insights and observations are very welcome.
Please hit the 'no comment' or 'comment' link to submit to this blog. Thank you.









No comments: