Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Letting The Light In

Whenever I hit a snag within myself regarding a relationship I'm in, in this case with my new Beloved lady friend Ms Mel, I look to see what part of me just doesn't want to let go and let God into the mix. When I feel pushed up against my self (ie. ego personality) and find myself holding tight to a feeling that I have to somehow protect myself, I immediately know I'm running an old pattern built from a core belief that I'm just not safe. 

As Robert Frost once wrote: I look back over my life and wonder what the fences kept in and what they kept out. Coming from an old mind field that had lots of sizable pit falls upon my emotional landscape, I've learned the old voices speaking in me were created to do one thing - to keep me safe by keeping me alone. As a classic display of creating ongoing life experiences that intimately reflect and uphold my core belief systems, I realize most to all of us do this each and every day we're alive. Sad to say, however, these unconscious knee jerk reactions largely go unquestioned and continue running our lives, often to our detriment.

Our belief systems really do form the choices we make and thereby the life we live and unless identified, questioned and renegotiated, they continue keeping us in a familiar closed box of personal perception. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, however for me, it's kept me playing small, isolated and largely alone all of my life. I totally believe, especially with us that made the consistent commitment to Awaken and evolve, the Universe constantly gives us the signs, clues and push to do just this. Often at all costs - especially these days.

We all have our life story and individual history and yet, individuality aside, there are consistent across- the-board themes that apply to all of us humans. One is that pain hurts and is to avoided at all costs. The other is that as children, the info imprints we get from our primary care givers isn't so well formed or user friendly or conscious at all. Our parents are just using the tools (which are products of their belief systems) they in turn inherited from their folks. The world we live in is largely an expression of these, dare I say, fear based belief systems and the effects they've created for all of us on the planet.

In my journey as a man, I've learned the Awakened Sacred Masculine always looks deeply inside to identify our core belief systems especially when we feel restriction, struggle and pain within. If it's uncomfortable and tight, it's likely to be coming from fear. In my case relationship-speaking, the impulse to pull back and label what's happening outside of me as a threat is an indication that a part of me still believes I am not safe emotionally. This is a huge doorway for me to move through, seeking my freedom from what no longer serves me, ie. the shit I tell myself.

This saying is a response to many of the nonsense BS bylines our minds tell us when confronted with a potential life-shift opening. It really is the shit we tell ourselves, often accepted and unquestioned all the while that continues keeping us stuck, afraid and alone in our lives. Is this good enough? Only each of us can answer this for ourselves. For me, with all I'm calling into my life now, specifically The Awakened Sacred Masculine consciousness, I find less and less attractive from my old bag of tricks, being the beliefs I still unconsciously run or rather (up until now), that kept running me.

The Divine Ms Mel is my precious living doorway to discover a whole new way of being in the world. She and us really are a brand new opportunity for me being with myself, safe, conscious and aware in my primary relationships. At some point, I was willing to crack open the container of my consciousness to let in the light of exponential potential, knowing my ego didn't have the perspective to give me new information to do my life differently. Meeting her was the invitation from my Universe to have another go at co-creating happiness with another.

And for this I Am eternally grateful, happy and glad.

... to be continued ...

PS Your comments, insights and observations are very welcome.
Please hit the 'no comment' to submit to this blog. Thank you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the time is right, everythting falls into place and doubts vanish to be replaced by a deep sense of well being and happiness. I wish it for you with all my heart!