Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Playing It Off The Bounce ~


As long as I can remember, I’ve found it best to live my life playing it light off the bounce or at the least, doing so whenever necessary. Which these days, more often than not, appears to be pretty often. What does this term actually mean, you ask? 

For me, calling in to embody my Sacred Masculine consciousness, requires being not only being relentlessly aware and present as often as possible – wherever, whenever and however I can – but to be adept enough to make the right or rather, conscious choice in any moment at hand.

This term is a sports adage where you, the athlete of your life, are fielding a ball bouncing in your direction. In your perfect world, it falls right in your hands, however these daze this isn’t readily assured, is it? To catch it properly may require you changing your stance or shifting directions in midstream, to blend metaphors. More often than not, you’re gonna have to go with the flow and adapt, to do even the simple things, smooth and easy.

As I get ready to move (again), choosing to relocate upstate (NY), I’m not only leaving an eighteen month-long domestic situation (an often challenging yet hugely transformational experience), I’m stepping into a whole new chapter in my life, as well. Sound vaguely familiar?

We’re all having to make unplanned though necessary shifts in our lives, some just to stay afloat. The 3D pieces may well be different though the scenario seems to be quiet common in all our lives. At least it certainly is in my personal and professional worlds.

With so many, our erroneous misconceptions and old paradigm belief systems are getting tweaked, blasted and blown away. It’s so easy to get all swept up, lost in the alchemical swirl. Living NYC is the perfect place to observe how some of us are handling stress, often is less than conscious and effective ways. Judgments aside, I am so glad I’ve put in the time to transform the places that only knew resistance and struggle, making my life and those around me, difficult and challenging.

Awareness precludes all else. The personal comings and goings in life are secondary (yet completely dependent) upon how these actual scenarios are met. The energetic, ripple effect goes out regardless, good, bad or all too messy, set in motion by our level of personal clarity, connection/alignment, and groundedness in this present moment. Here & Now. The operative word being - PRESENT.

To the degree I Am Present right now, is how well I can play it light off the bounce. ‘It’ of course, being my life. This elusive word ‘present’ - to my understanding - is about living unrestricted, uncluttered and ever trapped within my past or rather, my relationship to my past. Present means being free & clear - of emotional shit, stuff or schmutz that inevitably feels painful. It’s living an enlivened life, not suffering through it feeling woefully out of place or just never good enough.

Mind you, this wisdom I’ve often and only learned in difficult situations, ones where I felt backed into very small corners, having run out of my ego’s options. Only then did I call to my Sacred to save me and only then was I open enough to actually receive my Self into Keith. The more dense of us require even more blatant cosmic interventions to course-correct our ways.

In any and all arenas of humanity’s dance, the stars and champions are the ones that more often than not, do their do smoothly and easily, most every time. They make their gifts appear effortless or even better, do whatever necessary to make it appear so.

Having for the past 20 or so yrs. been on a drastic and relentless path of Trust, I’ve been forced to confront and release the many parts that’ve felt threatened by change. As in the primal, personal fear of the unknown, which honestly speaking, has been an awful lot. As the Universe inevitably forces us to our destiny, aided and accentuated by the planets in the firmament above, the directive pushing me to awaken now has gone into a higher gear.

The cosmic, planetary and collective + individual time-codes have gone off within and throughout my life, with regularity and consistency. This acceleration, by design, has only sharpened my reflexes in knowing when to go where and why to leave in the first place. 

Flipping through the rolodex of my life --- like going for a 6-day visit to Ibiza, Solstice time in ’07 and staying for 4 glorious years … or more recently, coming on a client’s sudden invite to summer flat-sit in Red Hook, B’klyn in ’12 - arriving with $250, intending to take the Big Life Leap, returning to live here after 25yrs away.

Arriving now, in this summer’s Solstice window, is yet another potential pivot-point or portal of change. As a product of my life’s highly Shamanic journey, having been mentored, trained and groomed to do; as best I’m present, clear, aligned and grounded, is best things always seem to work out.

Without the static and unfriendly funk of fear mucking the works, the bounce of life is so much smoother on the uptake and believe it, more enjoyable to live.  As best I Am Present, open, light and available to go with the flow, the better the current goes. Uncanny.

Thank You & Love To Us All ~

PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 

No comments: