Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Belly Wisdom ~


In life, often in retrospect, I’ve found it’s always best to listen to what my belly is telling me, to hear my body speaking as my Belly Wisdom. Over and over again, in the midst of a decisive moment, I’ve felt my body react to the situation at hand, sending me subtle and not so quiet clues. Whenever I’ve paid attention, the situation has worked out far better than when I’ve ignored and passed over the promptings of my belly.

Being a man who was never taught this growing up (let alone informed I even had feelings to pay attention to), this basic education to being human, has been the grist of my life’s mill. As a kid, were you ever told you had sensory systems in your body that always gave you accurate information, that were always right on? I thought not. Ah, yet another Life Skill Tool we missed as children. No worries, it’s us now who are discovering this and illuminating it for others. It’s our job now to evolve and show how it’s done.

As Spirits walking around in our animal bodies, as with all other creatures on Goddess’s green Earth, we’ve been equipped with primal abilities most humans are completely clueless of. Like totally. We just don’t know! For instance, when often asked what it means to be clairvoyant or empathic – to be able to see and feel energy – people get that absently, vacant look in response. They hear but it doesn’t register in their minds.

I always say these terms are just fancy words for instinct & intuition, which don’t you know, we’re all born with and by nature, all possess. Tell me you don’t pick up someone’s funky vibe when they get too close. Or you’ll instinctively know how a situation will likely turn out, most often, difficult ones. It’s because you do know, just not up in your noodle, in your thoughts bouncing around in your head. Here, the connection has yet to be made.

We’ve been - dare I say and take your pick – brainwashed (and not in a good way), misinformed, lied to and bamboozled all the while. It’s like to little cub in Lion King. Lost in the wilds, no one ever told him he was a lion, let alone the King of The Jungle. Only upon self-reflection did he get see the light, the in-sight to see himself as he actually was. The master of his kingdom.

It’s the same with us. It’s no shocking news we humans have been downgraded in our personal awareness quotient. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that we’ve been largely kept in the dark, hidden from of our own brilliance and magnificence. Really, for so very long. In fact, on every and all levels possible. However, to reenlist and upgrade all your extensive capacities in this respect, you’ll first have to enter into your body’s intelligence - you’ll have to tap in your Belly Wisdom.

Ever walk a dog too close to a cliff? They’re not thinking about how far it’s down to the rocks below. Their body is telling them, completely freaking inside – get the fuck away from that edge!!! Somewhere inside, it's the same with us. Even though we’ve been dummied down and desensitized all our lives (nothing like watching TV for a few decades to dull your senses) we’re all having a chance now to make another choice.

A conscious and intuitive one, I might add. Oddly enough, these two complimentary aspects go deliciously hand in hand and work very well together. As we’ve recently discovered, our Hearts have a deeper, innate intelligence designed into its function. It doesn’t just pump blood. To state the obvious, so do our physical bodies, big time. Perhaps we could call this our belly brain. This is the animal aspect to our Soul’s physical package here on Earth – except most of us have been stumbling along, limping unawares. Up until now.

In my quest to awaken my Sacred Masculine consciousness, my explorations into my feminine nature have paid off considerably. Becoming familiar with this fundamental part of me has connected me to my core, creating what I call my Sacred Union field. This awareness has been the necessary tipping point where I’ve learned to not only feel my feelings but come to sense my life’s experiences instead of just thinking about them.

Truthfully, my inner journeys have guided me from living primarily in my head, to delivering me to perceiving this present moment from my body, mind, Heart and Soul, co-joined together. This is an essential definition of being ‘Wholistic’. In this, becoming aware of my emotional body has allowed me to get in touch with my instinctual nature. This in turn, has been instrumental in helping me develop my intuitive gifts as well. They really do go flawlessly together, hand in hand.

As these new Lifeforce energies continue flooding onto our planet, being more aware of our complete Spiritual/physical natures, our Divine and animal selves – with a human brain thrown in, is essential. These increasingly potent, celestial forces are helping us make the necessary and conscious shifts in our lives, easier and easier. There’s just more Grace on Earth now.

However, as Grace magnifies your Heart’s intentions, it also exposes and explodes less-evolved desires as well. Its power will carry you wherever you’re choosing to go. Up, down, in or way out there. Not only watch what you ask for but be especially attentive to what your priorities are now – because you will attract them to you, guaranteed, good, bad or really nasty.
... to be continued ...


Thank You & Love To Us All ~


PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 
 

No comments: