Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Christing ~


However this is happening, it really is. The Beloved’s promise is being fulfilled on the planet, with each passing day. For all of us – as we so choose. As the long-prophesized Earth  changes continue to steadily increase – weird weather, anyone? - so have the cosmic winds blowing through our lives, grown in intensity as well. The media’s daily reports aren’t the only source of this startling news. Taking a good look at those in your life, not to mention you yourself, will certainly testify to this



Acceleration of evolution is the norm of the day. Transformation of consciousness, the M.O., the order of the Divine. Whether life is spiraling faster out of control or simply spinning off the dreck and dross of what no longer serves us individually and collectively, change is certainly heavily afoot in all our lives now.


As a man – a New Millennium Man at that, a man who for many years has consciously chosen to awaken my Sacred - having no external guidelines or set traditions to follow - I as my brothers likewise are surely feeling, the Christed mojo juice is indeed increasing in our lives.

How else to explain the growing sense of simplicity, trust, promise and wonder coming more tangibly alive in me, more and more? Having actively engaged this path for many decades now, with an often relentless intention to dig, dig, dig deeper to mine the hidden gems buried away in the sub-strata of my Shadowlands, I’m finding simply being content and happy is much easier now than ever before. And more powerful too.

Maybe it’s a matter of Spiritual maturation underway, a ripening of awareness that's being accented upon our planet, again as prophesized in many of the wisdom traditions, throughout history. Maybe it’s just a matter of fortuitous good luck to find this sense of openness and grace filling my life. Either way, as I often go about my days, the quality of this awareness is becoming more of a visceral experience for me.

This experience has been significantly highlighted by living in this city, that's for sure. Living in NYC has opened my eyes to the enormity of humanity, if only because it’s frikkin’ everywhere I look. It’s virtually non-stop, at times oppressively so. This force of humankind, especially for us empathic types, can easily overload the circuitry of my systems, at times leaving me drained, fatigued and needing to withdraw.

In keeping with the underlying and consistent themes of this shamanic, Awakening process that has unfailingly played out over the years, much like now, here in NYC, eventually I got so turned inside down, upside over, all I could do was surrender to the will of my Sacred. I’ve come to know, this has all been in efforts to be reset more authentically in the energetic vibration of my Soul.

Like so many of us on this conscious path, over the years, I’ve had to get booted and rebooted so many times (ouch!), to come back into more harmonious balance with the higher will of my Beloved. In this, the efforts it’s taken to remove my hands from the control stick, turning it over to the Divine of me to run the show, have been quite considerable. (You should have seen me living wild in the 80’s - although unless you were living in bars and clubs here and on S Beach, you wouldn’t have caught much of a glimpse.)

It seems, only now my personality has succumbed to the inevitable, where my ego does my Soul’s bidding, not always expecting it to work the other way around. As a result, I’ve found the eternal secret being: Only when my ego wants what my Soul needs, has fulfillment filled my life - regardless of the circumstances at hand. No, I’m not completely flawless in this, though more and more, this Christing continues to take over my life.
... to be continued ...


Thank You & Love To Us All ~
  
PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 



No comments: