Friday, July 4, 2014

My Fool's Gold found ~

This one is a master’s path, through and through. Living by radical and relentless Trust surely qualifies, wouldn’t you say? Put another way – you gotta be completely out of your frikkin’ mind, totally nuts, to live in Faith and Trust alone. To think such a thing! The crazy twist is (as oxymoron's go), the eternal support, force and grace of the Universe is most alive when you let go of your personal control. Or need for it, anyway. This is the real deal, big time, Soul-chip you gotta place upon the table, on the spinning wheel of your life.

You have to admit, to put your total faith in trusting in Grace is pretty far out. And this the Beloved always loves – to act this way, each and every day. In meditation I once I received: the language of the Beloved is Trust, the dialect the angels love to hear is spoken when living in Faith. This is clearly heard and lived when you not only believe it but know this is so. As I last wrote, this lesson has been a real steep learning curve in my life. As God can only catch you when you jump, I’ve had a lot of leaping to do. Thankfully. It always beat staying where I was. 

The Divine of each of us, always alive in our lives, functions best without our resistance. Like duh! And yet – like a prize fighter giving up his very best punch, say his left jab, to now enter each moment absent of his primary, offensive weapon takes … well, you guessed it – a fool. Cuz you better believe he’s gonna get his ass whooped without it, more often than not. Up until now. In this, the Divine design is so perversely perfect, it’s stunning in its simplicity. Simply staggering, you’ll see ...

To be asked, no required, to give up and release, to transform (by healing), all that’s been painfully accrued over so many difficult lifetimes here in Earth School, over the harsh eons of time, is beyond overwhelming. This, however, is 100% necessary to now enter the living field of Trust. This hocuspokus indeed took a mastermind to conceive. Who could come up with such a plan? To willingly and courageously disregard all hard-earned experience to the contrary to now step into the embrace of Grace, is so dastardly yet so profound, it blows my mind. Seriously.

To turn our backs on knowing we were never really ever safe from probable persecution, from the fatal hand and crushing control of the religious authorities at the time - all primarily men in power, would be an act of abject insanity. Nothing less! All you need do is look towards the middle-east with their still barbaric traditions of castration and fucked up retribution towards women to get an idea of what’s being going on throughout history on this planet. You don’t have to be especially intelligent in your observations, just open your eyes.

To always feel that being empowered in your passionate connection with your Sacred was a threat to those in control (remember Sex = Sin?), has become imprinted and seared into your very DNA, way down deep into the lineage embedded in your bones. For me to give up my long established dis-Trust of the world at large, to suddenly learn to live from (and in) my open Heartspace has been a near impossible task, let me say. And yet, to embody my Sacred, here & now, nothing less will do …

As with every one of us, the inner promptings originating from our higher knowing, the voice of our Souls, has to become our true GPS guides now. Do you really need another astrological reading or channeling of counseling session to know what you’re supposed to do with your life? How much longer do you need before you realize YOU’RE IT - YOU ARE GOD IN YOUR LIFE – LIVING AS YOU! I sure hope by now you’ve come up with similar understandings, don’t you?

To do this, I’ve had to further integrate my insights and downloads into the working fabric of my daily life. Honestly, there’s no way I can do what I do as a healing facilitator, if it’s just Keith doing the work. Impossible – it’s through me, not from me does the cosmic mojo flow. The energetic, consciousness pathways have only opened up as I’ve learned to greatly get out of the way. Over the years, this has always played out with anyone else I’ve ever worked with as well.

My Fool’s Gold I’ve only found when it was my Sacred doing the finding. It came upon Itself, through me, suddenly after so long searching. How to explain? All the shamanic and alchemical rituals were the ways humans developed to steadily dissolve and peel away the layers of the ‘not Self.’ If you know your history and mystery school traditions, you know it was some seriously rough going passing successfully through those old-time initiations. No way did everyone made it through alive.

Like the lone boxer in the ring, in the deep indigenous practices of awakening, you had to prove you belonged by being pushed even closer to death and coming out more alive. Rebirth is the key. This is an eternal theme in humanity - Death/Rebirth - playing out in many earlier cultures, over many centuries, way before Jesus got a hold of it. However we lay down our primal fears, insecurities and need to stay protected, I sense this act of Trust will only increase in times to come.

So it only makes sense that this is so nowadays, for me, living in NYC. Thank goodness those warrior tests have landed me here, in much more civilized surroundings. Please know, I live a charmed life but it wasn’t always so. I was heavily awashed in my woundology, carrying an awful lot into this life to heal. Like the rest of us, I had absolutely no clues or tools or support systems to know how to deal with any of it. (Sound familiar anyone?!) My awakening has come out of sheer necessity, believe me.
… to be continued …

Thank You & Love To Us All ~

PS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 







No comments: