Tuesday, July 15, 2014

In & Through Christ’s Heart in me ~


The broken Hearts get the Love. As is Christ’s design.
‘In this, each of us that continues anchoring in our Christ Heart, continues becoming the living force of Love in our lives and on this planet. This is so Awakening The Sacred Masculine …’ I so Love this final line from my last post, don’t you? I know I do. You either get this jewel or it passes you by. Ultimately, there aren’t any restrictions in finding your way back Home. Just near endless sideways, around-abouts and very long detours that eventually, leads you directly to the door of your Sacred. To your open Heartspace.



In my journey to embody my Sacred, my Heartspace is where we know we can always meet. The Beloved and me. If you take just half step up to your upper chest, you’ll come to your High Heart, your Thymus Center. Your Heart has genius intelligence and your head genuinely feels. The cosmos live in each of your cells and all becomes One when nothing exists. This and all other conundrums make perfect sense in your Thymus zone. As an aside, this emerging, primary energy center in your body is called the Grand Crucible of Transformation. Because it does just that. It transforms all.



Befittingly, your Thymus Center has a mind and consciousness all It’s own. For me, the wisdom and awareness here has gratefully, continued taking over the running of Keith’s life. Or maybe I should say – Our life, because at this point, it really isn’t so much me doing this now. Not like before. I’ve come to call this center my Holy of Holies. It’s the place I keep opening where I invite The Beloved into my body. My High Heart is the most special room I’ve prepared for my dearest, beloved friend, the very dearest Being in my life, to come and stay for a while.



(In my perfect world, It stays forever.) I learned a number of years ago, calling in to anchor the Heart of Christ is not an indiscriminate or casual request. Not by any means. It carries hugely significant consequences, with a massive force of will. It will not be denied. Like a deadly consciousness virus to my ego, It’s gradually taken over the territory my personality had thought to own. 

Always begrudgingly though steadily relinquishing, my persona-self has embraced my Sacred taking up residence within me. And I Am at It’s command, let me say. It’s also beguilingly crafty and eternally determined, by the way. This One never takes no for an answer. Not the final one, anyway.



Once, to my emerging dismay and growing discomfort - a sore by-product of the many calling-Christ-into-my-Being Sacred ceremonies, was that once I opened my Heart to The Beloved, I couldn’t close it down again. For nothing. I couldn’t shut it off from feeling, just because I always had when it hurt. This is why so many of us, men and women alike, really can’t feel their emotions. They’ve become far too dangerous to tap, fearing once the door cracks open, it can’t ever be closed. And you’re absolutely correct! Increasingly, I began feeling my feelings (and those of other’s) more powerfully than ever. Yikes.



I really didn’t get that Christ’s Heart is here to transform this planet, each one of us at a time. I hadn’t lived enough in this current to get this simple fact. As with anyone so bold, my willingness to take these initiations was my gift back to The Beloved, allowing the openings to occur in the first place. It’s always a 2-way dance Source has with each of Itselves. Us. The lead and follow seems to change hands and yet, it’s the Soul that moves the hands, not the other way around. Like  you can’t shake a tightly clenched fist, a closed Heart can’t be held, grasped or embraced.
  
 This is yours to do, yours alone to open. No one is responsible to Awaken you or make you want to embody your Sacred. To be sure, this one act alone will certainly define your Soul’s evolution, though it’s takes a really long time to arrive at it. (A twist on the meaning of an ‘old Soul’ – a slow learner.)  Although once I’d prayed to have Christ enter me fully - with all this entails – many times, I sure thought twice ++ when I wasn’t able to prevent It from doing so. Always an empathic kinda guy, I was now accessing deeper (and more painful) levels of emotion than I never knew existed. Especially in me. Yikes again.


The more common adage to the first line of this post is: The squeaky wheel gets the grease and in this, we’re here to do the same. Deliver the salve, be the balm, live the Grace that heals. We’re here to be the living force of Love. It, however, is a tougher assignment than many prefer. It’s easy being nice to nice people, Loving with Loveable ones though often a pain in the ass when it comes to assholes. It certainly becomes more trying with those severely challenged with disposition issues, that's for sure. But that’s a topic for another time ~



Thank You & Love To Us All ~

PS I Am seeking assistance in publishing my writing and invite any and all benefactors, editors, agents and or publishers to help bring this to fruition - any ideas? Please feel free to contact me at heartantra@yahoo.com ~ Thank You So Much ~ 
 
PPS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 

No comments: