Friday, July 11, 2014

In & Through Christ's Heart ~


Wonder of wonders, I just received a most precious gift! All because of an unpleasant experience I recently had. It oftentimes works this way with me. I gotta believe it's a shamanic thing. The tighter the squeeze, the greater the feeling of opening once passed through. This is so with all of life’s narrow passages, especially the core wounds we bring in with us. The deeper the pain, the higher and grander the freedom experienced when the difficult place has been embraced, transformed and healed.

Backstory: As an aspirant on this path of Awakening, I first read of the newly activating Thymus Chakra back in the late 1980”s. That information spoke of humanities profound journey of accelerated evolution, an unprecedented event on our planet, long foretold in the annals in ancient, Spiritual texts. The download on the Thymus Chakra was that focusing on this Center would assist in our individual and collective abilities to enliven the higher aspects of our Spiritual awareness, as well as embody our Soul’s vast wisdom and power.

At the time, it all sounded wondrous though a bit too much to grasp, let alone assimilate and actualize. It just wasn't time yet and I took it for face value, filing it away under ‘oh, that’s nice …’ Until recently, that is. To orient: The Thymus Chakra sits between your Heart and Throat Centers in your upper chest. The color associated is turquoise. It is called ‘the High Heart’ or ‘the Universal or Christ Heart.’ As such, there’s an extremely expansive quality to this Center, to say the very least. It connects us to the cosmic or Universal grid lines, to in fact, our Christ Consciousness.

I remember being enthralled, reading how meditating upon this Center would open the portals of my awareness into the higher dimensions of my Soul Body. Doing this would unite me with all the energies available and accessible here. It felt like my golden vein. I also caught how it wouldn’t open until a sufficient amount of personal, emotional and belief system clearing had already taken place. That it would only activate when a person’s entire energetic system had cleared the significant overlays from their karmic past. Whew! Sure sounds like a lot, doesn’t it?

You bet it does. To the tune of having taken the last 25 odd years of my life to get to the threshold of this activation. With all the hard earned life-miles racked up - and necessary to have traveled - to now realize what was foretold way back when, is quite the Blessing, believe me. Whew, indeed. As Love is an action word, short for Loving, Awakening is also this way. It’s not a static, fixed or staid state of consciousness. It moves and lives alive in your awareness as The Beloved’s Love living through you. As you.

If you’ve ever been in the company of a realized master, there is only consciousness. Only Presence is present in them - living as them. In fact, ‘they’ really aren’t there at all, at least their personality isn’t. Not dominant or in the forefront anyway. In this, there is no them there. It’s really quite something to experience, if only because it feels so much like Home. Seriously. Just sitting within the presence and energy field of such a one is strongly believed to quicken your Spiritual growth, considerably. As with superior tuning forks, their higher vibration has this effect. We vibrate deeper in their resonance and higher in their company.

To get back to present time … I was thankfully Blessed this past weekend while staying with someone who, though welcoming me into her home as a paying guest, obviously carried a pre-charge, having admitted as much, that quickly became like a fart in a hot, enclosed room, rather uncomfortable. She confronted me over her breakfast table for having pushed her ‘boundary issues’ buttons, smack on. Egads! What to do? I intuitively knew, had I called her on her pedantic and punitive behaviors, she woulda tossed me out on my keister. And this I neither welcomed nor could afford.

What to do? I’ve long known that in an unpreferable situation, I have two choices. One is to change my location, the other, my attitude. This last option is called ‘pivoting.’ In my perfect world, often both are best. In this instance, I chose the latter, the one of internally letting go, not feeling I had options otherwise. I felt my own squeeze, being forced to release the charge projected on me in a space I chose not to vacate. It was soon thereafter, the jewel of the Thymus revealed itself. Quite by chance (really?). No actually, it’s just time.

While in meditation after this unpleasant encounter, I clearly heard, ‘come into me ...’ and like a moth drawn to a flame, I followed this invite into my High Heart and found the flowing wellspring of my Sacred waiting. It was absolutely amazing, like entering an enormous, vibrating spaciousness, a limitless field of lightness, openness and massive power. Profoundly, there was an unimaginable stillness, yet energies were oscillating and vibrating in the currents moving throughout. Paradoxically, I felt this all viscerally in my body … like I said, it was amazing.

Once here, all time stopped. All distances ceased to exist. And the funky feelings of being dosed with this person’s angst (it’s a more sensitive world we empaths live in), simply melted away. Like instantly. There was no me, no her, no issues and no problems. All at once, the Christ field enveloped and embraced me. And we all became One.

I must admit, I’ve been grooming my awareness to reach this place for a while now. As Spiritual downloads occur, not linearly as much as holographically, I intuitively knew that accessing and enlivening this new Center had other implication and directives. Here’s where it gets really interesting – by calling in and going into my Thymus, especially in moments of conflict and stress, I was offering myself and all involved a quicker potential turnaround – all because the resonance of this energy, could change temporal reality in a wink.

In this, as each of us continues anchoring in our Christ Heart, we continue embodying the living force of Love in our lives and here on Earth. This is so Awakening The Sacred Masculine ... to be continued …

Thank You & Love To Us All ~

PS I am seeking support in publishing my work here and invite any and all benefactors, editors, agents and publishers for assistance to bring this to fruition - any ideas? Please feel free to contact me at heartantra@yahoo.com ~ Thank You ~

PPS I invite you to share these posts with anyone you feel would benefit and if you feel inspired, to write your feedback insights through the ‘Comment’ key on this blog. Also, please check out my work, Heart Tantra - The Attunement Session - on my web site heartantra.com. I offer in-person sessions here in the NYC area and absentee or long-distance work if you don't. Always Blessings On Your Way, Keith 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thymus chakra, Christ Heart
So thrilled to read about this in your blog today! I just heard about this chakra for the first time yesterday.. The turquoise is calling to me very strongly.